An Asset Admin, as the name suggests, helps in managing assets in an Instance. However, aside from the primary task of managing assets, this admin role can also:
- Manage and monitor Raspberry Pi activities
- Facilitate network and devices discovery
- Full control of assigning assets to users
- Regulate alert policies and notifications
- Configure instance settings
Similar to Instance Admins, the number of Asset Admins in an Instance is defined by the subscription limits. It doesn't matter how many admins you invite just as long as you consider the total number of all admins, including the Account Owner and Instance Admin.
Note: This admin role cannot access the User Management module as well as instance administration, purchases and payments.