When a Raspberry Pi device is disabled and you need to turn its network scanning capabilities, you will just have to reactivate it in the IsItUp Raspberry Pi module.
Note: This cannot be possible if your Raspberry Pi device has already been deleted from the Instance.
To enable a Raspberry Pi, simply:
1. Login as an Account Owner, Instance Admin or Asset Admin to your site address.
2. Navigate to the IsItUp Raspberry Pi module located on the left side of the dashboard.
3. Once you're on the Raspberry Pi Devices page, click on the device name of the Raspberry Pi to expand the device information section.
4. When the device information area of the Raspberry Pi you want to delete has expanded, click on the Enable button to proceed.
After clicking the Disable button, a popup window will appear which will ask confirmation to proceed.
5. Hit the OK button to accept.