IsItUp automatically generates network names upon discovery. However, if you wish to make your networks be more personalised, then just do the simple steps below.
1. Login as an Account Owner, Instance Admin or Asset Admin to your Instance.
2. Navigate to My Network from the left navigation panel.
3. Choose the network you wish to change the name by clicking Select Network button located at the right side of the page.
4. Once, you have selected a network, click on the information icon () beside its current network name.
A popup window will appear to show you all the details for that network.
5. Click on Edit to enable the text field for the network name. Then type in the new name you would like to assign your network.
6. Once you are done with the changes, hit Save then click Close.